One Health & Fitness is due to re-open on Monday 9th November 2020 under Second Step Restrictions. Part of these Second Step Restrictions requires us to limit the number of members in the gym at any one time.
Under the current restrictions, government regulations mandate that we are only able to host limited numbers. These regulations are changing on a daily bases and we will endeavour to update you as soon as there are any amendments to the policies imposed upon us.
In order to cater for everyone, we have created 1 HOUR Bookings with a 15 minute gap between sessions to enable us to clean and sanitise.
• You may book any gym or class session up to 4 days in advance. You can commence booking from this Thursday (November 5th)
• You will be required to CANCEL any Pre-Booked Session that you cannot attend with a minimum of 2 Hours Notice as you may incur a cancellation fee.
• If a Gym or Class Session is full, you will be able to register on a waiting list and the system will inform you of a place if one becomes available.
1. Your first step is to CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL
2. CLICK "Forgot Password"
3. ENTER the email address you have registered with us. This will be your LOGIN.
4. You will receive an email to set a Password.
5. CLICK on the above link again, LOGIN and start booking your SESSIONS.
1. SIMPLY CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL to LOGIN and book in your sessions.
2. Your LOGIN is the email address and password you have registered with us
*Please note - Casual Visits and 24 Hour (Outside Staffed Hours) access will be temporarily suspended during Second Step Restrictions.
*All membership terms have been extended by the equivalent of the Government's closure period for all gyms in VIC.
*Your next DIRECT DEBIT payment will re-commence from Thursday November 12th.
For the benefit of our entire One Community, we’ve created of a list of essential requirements for each time you visit the gym.
- Wash your hands using our provided Hand Sanitisers, located at Reception upon entry
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- Disinfectant and wipe down of exercise equipment before and after use – each and every time
- Use a clean towel each time you attend a session or class
- Bring your own filled water bottle – our water station will not be available during Second Step restrictions
- Contact less logging in and logging out using your 24/7 FiT Pass
- We are unable to mind your keys / phone etc at Reception
- Change rooms. Showers and lockers will be unavailable
- If you are participating in any Group Exercise, Yoga or Pilates Classes, you must bring your own exercise mat. We will be selling a limited number of high quality mats for $25
- We will provide an adequate supply of wipes, solutions and disposable paper towel for customers to wipe down exercise equipment before and after use
- Random, contact less Body Temperature checks will be performed prior to the commencement of gym sessions/classes
- If you are feeling unwell, or present with cold / flu like symptoms, please stay home
- Any member not abiding by the Health & Hygiene Guidelines may be asked to leave the gym
As per State Government Regulations, members working out in the gym who are exerting themselves, are not required to wear Face masks. To clarify, unless you hold a medical exemption, you are required to wear a Face mask when you enter and exit the gym. You are also required to wear a face mask when you are using the bathrooms or waiting for your session to commence. You are not required to wear a face mask if you are exerting or huffing and puffing when performing exercise.
Remember, Face masks are designed to protect YOU - so, if you feel more comfortable wearing them during your exercise regime, we encourage you to do so.
We highly recommend having a face mask with you at all times during your workout, and wearing it as required.
Monday to Thursday 5.30am to 10pm
Friday 5.30am to 9.30pm
Weekends 8.00am to 6.00pm