1. Wake up to light and music.
2. Warm up on the way to the gym.
3. Become a regular.
4. Find (reliable) workout buddies.
5. Schedule workouts strategically.
6. Talk yourself out of your excuses.
7. Book yourself in for a Health Assessment and Goal Setting session with one our qualified trainers.
8. Really need accountability? Engage in a Personal Trainer. He or She will keep you accountable and ensure you are performing the best exercises for your goals.
9. Remember, with every Winter day that passes, you are one day closer to warmer, lighter Summer days.
10. Eat nutritious meals to give you the energy to train.
See you at the gym!