When are you re-opening?
Based on today’s State Government announcement, we will be re-opening from 12.00am on Friday 18th June 2021
Will you be opening with any restrictions?
Our members will be required to book for Group Exercise and Ozone sessions. CLICK HERE to book your classes. NO BOOKINGS are required to attend the gym - based on the current State Government Restrictions. All classes and sessions for the time being will have a limit of 10.
Members will be access the gym from 12.00am on Friday 18th June 2021 using their FiT Pass. As well your using your FiT Pass to enter and exit the gym, we also have a dedicated QR CODE system - for contact tracing - which members will be required to scan using their mobile upon entry.
I’ve not used the MEMBER BOOKING Portal before, how does it work?
1. Your first step is to CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL
2. CLICK "Forgot Password"
3. ENTER the email address you have registered with us. This will be your LOGIN.
4. You will receive an email to set a Password.
5. CLICK on the above link again, LOGIN and start booking your SESSIONS.
1. SIMPLY CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL to LOGIN and book in your sessions.
2. Your LOGIN is the email address and password you have registered with us
Do i need to wear a mask whilst i’m working out in the gym?
Masks are not mandatory whilst working out - and exerting energy. We do ask all members to please carry a mask with them whilst in the gym and use it as per the current government regulations.
We are really looking forward to seeing you in the gym from this Friday 18th June.