Re-Opening TONIGHT from midnight.
As per today’s State Government announcement, gyms will be re-opening from 12am on Wednesday 28th July 2021. All members will be able to access the gym using their FiT Pass. You are also required to scan in via the QR CODE system - for state government contact tracing.
Will you be opening with any restrictions?
Members will be required to book for Group Exercise and Ozone sessions. CLICK HERE to book your classes. NO BOOKINGS are required to attend the gym.
I’ve not used the MEMBER BOOKING Portal before, how does it work?
1. Your first step is to CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL
2. CLICK "Forgot Password"
3. ENTER the email address you have registered with us. This will be your LOGIN.
4. You will receive an email to set a Password.
5. CLICK on the above link again, LOGIN and start booking your SESSIONS.
1. SIMPLY CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL to LOGIN and book in your sessions.
2. Your LOGIN is the email address and password you have registered with us
Do I need to wear a mask whilst i’m working out in the gym?
Masks are not mandatory whilst working out - and exerting energy. We do ask all members to please carry a mask with them whilst in the gym and use it as per the current government regulations.
Dust off your sneakers and get your gym gear ready - 'cos WE’RE BACK and can’t wait to see you again!