Part of these Level 2 Restrictions requires us to limit the number of members in the gym at any one time. Please bear with us as these will only be temporary measures as we wait for the announcement of full operations in the coming weeks.
Under the current restrictions, we can host up to 20 members in the mixed gym area and 10 members respectively in the Ladies Only, Group Exercise and Fusion Studio (Wellness, Spin and Boot-camp).
In order to cater for everyone we have created 1 HOUR Bookings with a 15 minute gap between sessions to enable us to clean and sanitise for the next group.
Under Phase 2 Restrictions we require all members to PRE-BOOK their attendance using our ONE HEALTH & FITNESS MEMBER PORTAL
• You may book any gym or class session up to 5 days in advance. You can commence booking from this Wednesday (June 17th).
• You will be required to CANCEL any Pre-Booked Session that you cannot attend with a minimum of 2 Hours Notice to avoid being charged a $5.00 No Show Fee.
• If a Gym or Class Session is full, you will be able to register on a waiting list and the system will inform you of a place if one becomes available.
1. Your first step is to CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL
2. CLICK "Forgot Password"
3. ENTER the email address you have registered with us. This will be your login.
4. You will receive an email to set a Password.
5. CLICK on the above link again, LOGIN and start booking your sessions.
1. Simply CLICK HERE - MEMBER PORTAL to LOGIN and book in your sessions.
2. Your LOGIN is the email address and password you have registered with us.
**Please note - Casual Visits and 24 Hour (Outside Staffed Hours) access will be temporarily suspended during Level 2 Restrictions. **All membership terms have been extended by 90 days which is the equivalent to the Government's closure period for all gyms in VIC. **Your next DIRECT DEBIT payment will re-commence from Thursday June 25th.
For the benefit of our entire One Community, we’ve created of a list of essential requirements for each time you visit the gym.
- Wash your hands using our provided Hand Sanitisers, located at Reception upon entry
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- Disinfectant and wipe down of exercise equipment before and after use – each and every time.
- Use a clean towel each time you attend a session or class
- Bring your own filled water bottle – our water station will not be available during Level 2 restrictions
- Contact less logging in and logging out using your 24/7 FiT Pass.
- We are unable to mind your keys / phone etc at Reception.
- Change rooms. Showers and lockers will be unavailable. (Please leave any bags in the car or at home)
- If you are participating in any Group Exercise, Yoga or Pilates Classes, you must bring your own exercise matt. We will be selling a limited number of high quality matts for $25.
- We will provide an adequate supply of wipes, solutions and disposable paper towel for customers to wipe down exercise equipment before and after use.
- Random, contact less Body Temperature checks will be performed prior to the commencement of gym sessions / classes.
- If you are feeling unwell, or present with cold / flu like symptoms, please stay home.
- Any member Not Abiding by the Health & Hygiene Guidelines may be asked to leave the gym.
OUR STAFFED HOURS (during Level 2 Restrictions)
Monday to Thursday 5.30am to 10.30pm
Friday 5.30am to 9.30pm
Weekends 8.00am to 6.00pm